Friday, September 30, 2011

On Vacation!


Hey Guys! This is Bri, De Lyn's Boutique is on vacation right now!!! I have been on Vacation since September. I had to do my student teaching and my husband had moved with all of my supplies! SAD!!! I finished my student teaching which was AMAZING! and I have finally moved back home to San Jose. The problem has been that since we were still in a studio all of my supplies were packed into storage! But, as of two weeks ago we have finally moved into a larger apartment. I am going to be able to unpack my supplies! We are getting a new baby puppy next week and I'll be house training him for a while. My plan is to get things up and going after we have him house trained! Hopefully this will be next month sometime! Thank you for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment