Thursday, April 14, 2011

Planner for Jessica

I decided to make a planner for one of my good friends!!! I just wanted to put up some pictures of the planner for everyone to see!!! I did a few new things! I put a pocket on the back; I did that with the McKenzi planner and I LOVE it and I think I am going to start doing it more!!! and I put picture slots on this one! They turned out super cute and now she can put pictures in her planner!!! I love it! Over all I think it turned out great!

The final product all wrapped up!

The front cover.

The picture slots! you can slide pictures under the leather frames.
The back of the calendar part.

To do list!

Calendar parts! I embossed the months in black and green! They turned out great and I love it! (these are a little out of order).


Note paper! I put black and green paper in hers!
The back pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment